You are here: Home Study Programs Economics (Master) Information for Incoming Students Information about the University

Visa Applicationy

Applying for a visa

Incoming Master students from non-EU countries usually need a visa to study in Germany. Please note that for binding information regarding your specific visa requirements, you need to contact the German embassy or German consulate in your home country.

General information is here.

Document Actions