English Transcript

If you need an English transcript of records, e.g. for an application at another university abroad or in some other context, you can print it from BASIS.

The above is only true for transcripts of records with all attempts, including failed attempts. Transcripts of records without failed attempts are issued by the Examination Office.

You can receive a stamped version at the Examination Office during presence office hours if you bring your student ID and your identy card/passport. You may get up to five copies.

Wird geladen